We are a debt-free 501(c)3 organization.
• All donations are tax deductible.
• 59% of our budget in 2010 came from individual donors
• 20% of our budget in 2010 came from foundations and grants.
• 10% of our budget in 2010 came from matching employee contributions
• 6% of our budget in 2010 came from participant fees
• 5% of our budget in 2010 came from participant fees, church support, and clubs/organizations
• All our weekly programs are free.
That leaves us dependent on God and his people to meet our needs. To learn more about donating to On The Rock Ministries please read this letter from the OTRM treasurer (opens in a new window).
It costs approximately $57 a month to serve, mentor, and provide after-school/extra-curricular activities at The Rock for one young person who attends regularly. Help us reach more youth!
We also have an endowment fund through the Bartlesville Community Foundation.
NIne different local and regional foundations or trusts have made gifts and/or grants to On The Rock Ministries.
For the past three years we have received an Oklahoma Serves grant. This year, five AmeriCorps members work with our after-school programs, Saturday open recreation time, and special activities.
Washington County Anti-Drug Network provided $59,600 to help expand and enhance programs through drug prevention training for our after school programs and enabling us to hire high school students providing job training and opportunities to grow as leaders.